American Gotland Sheep Society
- New to the US, this ancient and primitive breed has proven its worthiness by providing fleece, pelts and meat. The American Gotland Sheep Society is working hard to have these incredible animals grab a foot hold here in the U.S. If you would like to be one of the first to own full blood Gotland sheep, contact us today!
Robyn West -
5175 Koch Lane,
Phone: (609) 324-0487
Choteau Sheep Expo
- 26th Annual Choteau Expo, September 11, 2010. Montana's only All Breed, Private Treaty, Ram and Ewe sale. Held the first Saturday after Labor Day each year in Choteau, Montana. Visit us at the Weatherbeater Barn in Choteau on the Rocky Mountain Front or at www.choteausheepexpo.com. For more information you can contact any of the directors listed on the website.
Bill McKay -
P.O. Box 71,
Phone: (406) 866-3368
Delaware Livestock Exposition
- Junior Show
Goats, Pigs, Sheep and Beef
October 11-12, 2008
Delaware State Fairgrounds
Harrington, DE 19952
Contact: Kristin Cook
Premiums: First place pays $50.00 for goats, pigs and sheep and $80.00 for beef
Champion Awards are given
Goat show will continue to be IBGA sanctioned
This Expo will host the 2008 Eastern Regional Dorset Show; more details to follow
Kristin Cook -
69 Transportation Circle,
Phone: (302) 730-4000
Eastern Panhandle Goat and Lamb Jackpot Show
- A jackpot with both goat and lamb shows, conveniently located in the Eastern Panhandle of WV near routes 81, 9, and 340. Open to anyone with a livestock project in a youth development program. More information, rules, and entry forms are available on the website.
Kelly Mansfield -
Phone: (304) 582-4200
Keystone International Livestock Exposition
- Sep. 27 - Oct. 3, 2010
Multi-breed show including several national shows and eight sheep ewe sales. Excellent indoor facility.
Class lists, entry forms and registration available online.
Show Office -
2300 N. Cameron St.,
Phone: (717) 787-2905
Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival -- Club Lamb Show & Sale
- Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival - Club Lamb Show & Sale, Saturday, May 3, 2008, at MSWF, Howard County Fairgrounds, West Friendship, MD, at I-70 and Rte.32. Wean wether or ewe lambs. Weight range 45-90 lbs. Register and weigh-in at 7:30 am. Show begins at 9:00 am. Sale begins at 12:00 noon. Good selection of slick-shorn, 4-H project lambs. For more information go to: www.sheepandwool.org. Click on Events, then click on Club Lamb Show & Sale. Entry requirements listed. Free parking.
Karen Fleishell -
Howard County Fairgrounds,
Phone: (301) 639-9739
Midwest Junior Preview Show
- All Breeds Junior Show in north Central Missouri on June 12, 2010. Over $4,000 in cash prizes! $300 Cash Award to Supreme Champion Ram and Ewe. $100 Cash award to ALL showmanship winners. Sponsored by Larry Mead, Helen Swartz, and Missouri Sheep Producers. Visit www.MoTunis.com for more information or to enter online!
Kate Lambert -
Phone: (660) 541-0468
Minnesota Bred Ewe Sale
- 2010 Minnesota Bred Ewe Sale
November 27, 2010
Olmstead County Fairgrounds, Rochester MN,
Show 8:00 AM, Sale: 1:00 PM
Registered Hampshire, Suffolk, Dorset and Southdown ewes PLUS Clublamb ewes.
Todd and Robin Schmidt -
Phone: (612) 366-1998
Pennsylvania Ram Performance Testing Program Sale
- PA Dept. of AG Livestock Evaluation Center
1494 West Pine Grove Road, PA Furnace Pa 16865: AUGUST 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM. Ram Lamb and Meat Goat Buck Performance tested sale. Performance data listed in the sale catalog. Many breeds to choose from. Animals offered for sale after a 77 day testing period. For more information and to obtain a catlog contact the sales office at (814) 238-2527, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glenn Eberly, Director -
1494 West Pine Grove Road,
Phone: (814) 238-2527
Scott County Hair Sheep Association
- The Scott County Hair Sheep Association is announcing our 6th annual sale to be held June 14, 2008, near Gate City, Va. Registered and Commercial Katahdins and Katahdin/Dorper crosses will sell. Offering select ewes and rams. We have a block of motel rooms until 6/1 for our out-of-town guests. Contact : Comfort Inn, Kingsport Tn. (423/378- 4418). Mention SCHSA Sale. Sale Chairman is Pete Odle. Contact info is 276-452-2772 or email@example.com. Sale Catalog available from http://www.hairsheep.us
John Redwine -
3115 Nickelsville Hwy.,
Phone: (276) 708-1878
Southeastern Dorper Association 1st Annual Sheep and Goat Show
- The Southeastern Dorper Association will be hosting our first annual Sheep and Goat Show October 10, 2009, in Bushnell, Florida. For more info, call johan @ 352-348-3963 or visit our website @ www.dutoitdorper.com
Johan Du Toit -
7416 Cr 659,
Phone: (352) 348-3963
Southern Slam Open Hair Sheep Show
- Saturday, June 2, 2007
Weigh-in at 10:00 am-12:30 pm
Show starts at 1:30 pm
Entry Fee: $10.00 per head
This event will be held at the Spencer Co. Fairgrounds in Chrisney, IN
Lambs will be shown by breed. New classes will be made for other breeds.
There will be a Painted Desert Class. Let's see how many Painted Breeders we can get to the show.
This event is sponsored by the Southern Indiana Sheep Association
Contact Bob Anderson for more information call, (812)649-9964
Cora Carter -
Phone: (812) 883-0232
St. Croix County 4-H Breeding Stock Committee
- Dust 'Em Off Junior Livestock Show & Clinic-Saturday May 8, 2010, at the St.Croix County Fairgrounds in Glenwood City, WI
Sheep, Beef, Swine and Goats
Open to Wisconsin 4-H and FFA members
Promoted by St. Croix County 4-H Breeding Stock Committee
For info & entry forms go to
Jeff Liddle -
Phone: (715) 796-5685
- Here's your opportunity to buy some of the best show lambs Central Nebraska has to offer! April 18th at the Adams County Fairgrounds! More information will be provided at www.tailgatefarms1.com as it becomes available. We will see you there!
Liz Kierl -
2110 Road N,
Phone: (402) 984-0581
U.S. Meat Animal Research Center
- Online Breeding Sheep Sale includes 300+ head of Romanov-Rambouillet crossbred Ewe lambs, 80+ head of Rams (Suffolk, Romanov, Finnsheep, Dorper x Romanov, Dorset and Composite)
Preview online of sale begins August 12, Bidding begins August 19 and Closes August 21, 2008.
Clay Center, Nebraska
Mike Wallace -
PO BOX 166,
Phone: (402) 762-4137
WA State Ram & Ewe Sale
- July 19, 2008
Grant County Fairgrounds, Moses Lake, WA
Breeds-Columbia, Dorset, Hampshire, Oxford, Suffolk and crossbreds.
Jami Beintema -
PO Box 32,
Phone: (509) 968-9320
Washington County Sheep Association
- The Washington County Sheep Association will be hosting its fourth annual Midwest Hair Sheep Sale on October 9,2010, at the fairgrounds in Salem Indiana. All breeds of hair sheep are accepted. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.wcsheep.org.
Dave Embree -
505 West Main Street,
Phone: (812) 755-4414